About our English Language Courses for Children
We organise English language courses for children of all ages. The Heart of England Study Programmes is a family-run business and sister company to Heart of England Language School (adult school). Our aim is to provide high quality, carefully managed English language courses. We have offered creative and inspiring courses for 5 – 17 year olds since 1993 and many of our students return again and again so, as you can imagine, we have high satisfaction scores.
Our English language courses for children:
- encourage interest in the language;
- are enjoyable and challenging as well as educational;
- include materials which take the lessons out of the classrooms and support afternoon activities;
- include all 4 skills in a balanced programme but focus more on speaking and listening;
- make learning the language fun through imaginative, well-structured lessons;
- include a range of methodologies and teaching techniques;
- are designed to cater for people with different English language learning styles or needs.
Students are tested before the course as well as at the beginning of each week to mark their initial level and subsequent progress through their course. A certificate of course completion is given to everyone.
We provide all our junior students with English language study materials, rucksacks, I.D. tags together with insurance for security.