Winter, Easter and Summer English Camp
English Programmes for Children
We offer programmes for Primary Children (5 – 11 years old) and Secondary Children (12 – 17 years old). Students can choose tuition only, tuition and accommodation, tuition and excursions or tuition, accommodation and excursions. Our camps run for 3 (Winter), 6 (Easter) and 11 (Summer) weeks but students can study for any length of time from 1 week.
Aims of the programmes and lesson content
Our aim is to increase confidence in spoken English and develop fluency. The lessons practise all four skills, develop grammar and expand knowledge of the language. Our aim is to provide enjoyable, useful and high quality programmes for children and additionally providing the students with an opportunity to learn about and know something of British culture. The students are taught through structured and well planned conversation activities, communication games, creative activities and drama, including pair work, as well as small and large group sessions. Students will pick up the language in a natural and relaxing environment through using young learners’ targeted language.
The benefits of studying with us
- Very safe and friendly town yet cosmopolitan (40,000 people)
- Small classes – maximum 12 in teenage classes, 6 in junior classes and 6 in adult classes.
- Fantastic local attractions with a wealth of culture and heritage of interest for all ages
- Personal care and attention is a priority
- Start any Monday and one week minimum stay.
- Good mixture of nationalities.
- We are ABLS accredited and able to support students who require visa assistance.
- Great theatres, sports facilities, restaurants, cafes and entertainment facilities near the school.
- Only minutes’ walk to a modern shopping centre
- Great school location in centre of Leamington Spa
- 35 minutes from Birmingham Airport / 90 minutes from London Heathrow.
- Qualified and incredibly passionate teachers.
Statistics from this year’s summer camp (2016). The students told us:
Over 99% were satisfied or very happy with their lessons (93.5% very happy)
99% were satisfied or very happy with their accommodation (94% very happy)
Finally 99% were satisfied or very happy with their activities and the organisation of the school (93% very happy)
- Send registration form with deposit of £100 per person for EU students and £500 for non EU students requiring visa support
- Receive preliminary confirmation letter with host details if immediately available and an invoice with outstanding balance shown
- Pay balance no later than 4 weeks before course starts
- Receive final confirmation with all host details, programmes and receipts of payment
For dates and prices please see our brochure.