Are you looking for a children’s English course in the UK?
You can choose a children’s English course from one of the many we have to offer. Camp and one to one programmes are for students aged 5 to 17 years old and school groups are for 12 – 17 year olds. The Heart of England Study Programmes is a family-run business and sister company to Heart of England Language School (adult school). Our aim is to provide high quality, carefully managed English language courses. We have offered creative and inspiring courses since 1993 and many of our students return again and again so, as you can imagine. Our children’s English courses have high satisfaction scores, see our brochures for more details.
The children’s English courses:
- encourage interest in the language;
- are enjoyable and challenging as well as educational;
- include materials which take the lessons out of the classrooms and support afternoon activities;
- incorporate all 4 skills in a balanced programme but focus more on speaking and listening;
- make learning the language fun through imaginative, well-structured lessons;
- include a range of proven methodologies and teaching techniques;
- are designed to cater for people with different English language learning styles or needs.